BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 12, 2013

My Teacher! My Hero!

I know that maybe not all but most consider Justice League and Superhero Squad heroes because all of them saved the world from evil. May I introduce you my hero.

Most define them as chalk and eraser, paper and pencil, because what they only have to save us are those not like Iron Man using his ultimate suit, Spider Man with its fantastic webs, but for me they are life. Leading characters in stories saves lives when darkness arrives, but teachers saves lives before the dark arrives and enlightens lives in the darkness. Most of the characters in the stories uses supernatural powers that no one can imagine but teachers only use their hands, their mouth, their mortal body. Teachers teaches what how to work. But still they are not contented, they give us energy, they give us inspirations to finish our work.

Teachers save our history, nurture our present, and give us future. They our our true hero. I salute to them! 

0 comments: