BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Second Grading ICT: The Wonderful Beginning

Second grading ended, but for me, it started what I really wanted to learn in ICT IV. This is the beginning that opened the door of the art of Hypertext Mark-up Language files for me.

How browser display pages were discussed. Who makes and what are the most essential web standards were introduced. HTML editors were listed. And the most exciting part for me, HTML tags were taught to us. We were tested by the exercises on web pages and for my very first time, by making simple web pages. All of this made my second grading.


Well, before I am going to end my post, may I congratulate our teacher, Mrs. Evelyn Vera Cruz for garnering the most outstanding secondary teacher here in our great city of Vigan. Thank you ma’am for an exhilarating second grading period. Hope that third grading will overcome the joy in second grading.

0 comments: