BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

CHANGE

Many say that the world will change what we are, but for me, it is us who change ourselves. Change starts with us.
For the past years, for the past days, I have been very talkative person, a bully, an irritating one. I have been doing those things always until I've been scolded by my friends. Fierce eyes looked at me. It is then proved that it is really I who changes myself.
From that moment, I felt ashamed for what I have done. It is my friends who opened my eyes to reality but in the end, the choice, the decision is still at my hands. Now, I have been doing the best I can to change the flow of my life before the graduation.

Change ourselves for better, not for worse. Start it within ourselves and end to a better person. 

0 comments: