BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The FUTURE ME

One of teacher once said, working is not about on how high the salary is but on how many lives one have touched, one have helped. That’s why she dreamed of being a teacher someday to guide children and to be their inspiration to make their own dreams come to reality. This teacher, with both of my parents which are also teachers give me the strength to build and fulfill my aspirations. 

At present, I am a teacher of Mathematics Department at Ilocos Sur National high School. It is my pleasure to work on the school I graduated as one of the second group of Special Mathematics Class. I am living with my parents at Barbarit, Magsingal, Ilocos Sur. I have many friends which are also teachers and lots of student acquaintances. Yes student acquaintances because I don’t let them to be angry to me. I don’t pass any day that they will laugh because it is my way of getting their attention to what I am discussing and also so make them feel that I am always open for any problem especially if their problem is about the topic. I am giving a big part of my salary to my parents.

On the back of being a successful teacher, I have passed a great training. I have opened my eyes to the environment, and what I have seen plus my experiences are what I have assembled to form myself. When I step forward to college life, I got the course Bachelor of Science in Mathematics sa University of the Philippines, Baguio. There, I learned to do things, to face problems, with no one on my back. I trained myself to be a real adult. I have strived hard just to be called a college graduate. And at last, I got the title of Magna Cum Laude. After college, I went back to the school which opened my consciousness to reality, and the importance of teachers.

Any plan that we make, any dilemma that we face, let us not forget to choose what our heart says, consider your jurisdiction, and listen to the small voice of God to your will.

0 comments: